This, surprisingly, took a lot of digging to come up with, but the solution is simple.
1. Go to your search results page
2. Click Site Actions > Edit Page
3. On the search Core Results web part choose 'Modify Shared Web Part'
4. Expand the Miscellaneous section.
5. Type your scope name in the 'Scope' box, then click apply.
6. Test your Search
I had a customer who accidentally synched a (very large) SP Online library and then decided they didn't want the files on their PC anymo...
I was working on a STSDev project which deployed a feature with a feature receiver. I had the feature working without the FeatureReceiver b...
Until today I had never received this error when trying to connect to SPO. If you get this error there's a good chance it's relat...
If you want to use the SPWeb.Files.Add() method that allows you to pass in a HashTable of metadata for the document, you will need to use th...