In the beginning...



Welcome to SharePointers! I set this blog up to track my progress learning everything there is to know about SharePoint 2007. I've been working with SharePoint 2007 since the beta in various experimental configurations.

I've now found a book by Scot Hillier, who wrote a very comprehensive SharePoint 2003 book, that seems to be just what I've been looking for to tie everything together. Because the project I am working on has a few differences from the configuration Hillier uses in his book, I'll be documenting/discussing any hurdles I encounter as I move through, so that others may learn from what I have done. For more info on this book (available in both C# and VB.Net versions) you can check out Hillier's site or you can buy it from Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERROR: Failed to create feature receiver...

Programmatically Update Page Layouts